Iffy Weather

We are down in beautiful Florida for the launch!  Everything has gone perfectly so far…except the weather. As of this morning, there was a 70% chance of a weather-related launch delay.  Right now we are still a go, but there will be a meeting at NASA at 1:30 am EST to decide whether to fuel up the external tank.  Officials at that meeting could decide to delay.  We’ll see!  Fingers crossed that this storm totally blows over by tomorrow.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *